Dear patients and friends,
In response to the state and national emergency, I would like to assure you that I am doing my part to slow the spread of the coronavirus by:
- Disinfecting the adjusting table for each patient.
- Frequent hand washing before and after each and every patient.
- Each visit, every patient will get their temperature taken. We are also taking our temeratures 2 times perday.
- Disinfecting furniture, door handles, and other frequently touched surfaces every hour.
- Allowing patients to wait in their car for a phone call letting them know that they can enter the office.
- For those who would still like to receive treatment, but do not want to visit the office, we are offering house calls, as our schedule permits. Contact us for fees and availability.
I also recommend boosting your personal immunity:
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water.
- Eat plenty of produce and avoid processed and sugary foods.
- Supplement with Wellness Formula by Source Naturals.
- Exercise 20+ minutes per day. Manage stress with deep breathing exercises, yoga, meditation, and/or prayer.
- Get 7+ hours of sleep per night.
- Get a Chiropractic Adjustment to ease your back and neck pain. When you feel good, you experience less stress, sleep more soundly, and are more apt to exercise. You’re health is enhanced.
If you are experiencing or have been exposed to a person who is experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
Circumstances are changing daily but, for now, my office is open. I am available in the office, by phone or text at 408-909-7246, and through FaceBook for further assistance.
Yours In Health,
Welcome to Tune-Ups Chirorpactic
I would like to thank you for considering us for your chiropractic care. Our main objective is to get you out of pain and back to an active and healthy lifestyle as quickly as possible. Our gentle methods allow us treat from a 92 year old grand mother, a 300 lb football player to a 2 week old infant. We have treated colicky new borns, high school athletes, weekend warriors, computer programmers, professional athletes, running moms to retired grandparents. You can be assured that if we can not help you, we will do our best to find someone who can.
Whether you are coming in for a back strain, headaches or simply a tune-up for better health, we will utilize the most advanced gentle equipment and techniques available today. We are continually attending the latest health classes and seminars to stay up to date on the most current treatment options. Our office is equipped with Zenith hi-low pneumatic adjusting tables, Percussor, Activators, Arthrostim instruments, automatic flexion tables and even cold lasers.
Morgan Hill is a small town and we are a small family practice. So from our family to yours, we would once again like to thank you for choosing us and we hope you the best in health.